The Beartooth Run is a 5K and 10K course at 10,000-ft elevation on the top of the scenic Beartooth Pass. “10K at 10K” and “5k at 10k” courses showcase some of the best in the Beartooth Corridor – including Line Creek Plateau, the prominent Bear’s Tooth and glacial cirques and clear alpine lakes. Along with its amazing vistas, this course is all above 10,000 feet, making them highest road races of their distance in the United States.
Low Key, High Elevation
What are we about?
If you’re looking for fancy race packets or finisher medals, you’ve come to the wrong place. If you like running, beer, great views, awesome people and dogs, you’ve come to the right place.
Our motto is: ‘Low key, high elevation’ and we mean it. Our race atmosphere is always approachable and laid back -whether you’re a seasoned runner with a competitive edge, running your first 5k, or just love to chat with friends on the trails. The courses, on the other hand, always pose a challenge with an epic view. Our races prioritize the following:
- The BEST snacks and AMAZING beer -from twizzlers to watermelon, our post race offerings are next level.
- Affordable -we cut out the frills and pass the savings on to you. Discount codes can be found on Facebook or send us a message and plead your case!
- Welcoming all abilities -first 5k? Sign up. Looking to set a course record? Sign up. Have other needs? Let us accommodate!
- Quality not Quantity -with small races, you’ll never be just a bib number!
- Building community -whether we’re recognizing young runners for big accomplishments, going on group runs, lending a hand on trail building days, and supporting the local economies that we race in, we want to build a strong community of people who love running. Not for the medals or the gear, but for the pure joy that comes from putting on foot in front of the other.