Yes Popple Shoot Trail Races

May 6, 2023
Minong, Wisconsin
87K, 62K, 25K, 10K

Welcome to the Popple Shoot Trail Races put on by “Big Slo Running”. We are excited to have you join us in Northern Wisconsin for a great day of running and comradery! This event has been established to raise money for foreign mission work in Haiti and local charities. Approximately 75% of net proceeds will be used to help provide clean and safe water through the installation of Biosand water filters in and around Pignon, Haiti. The remaining 25% of net proceeds will be donated to local charities that serve the local community
The races will be run over a variety of surfaces/terrain including; flat public ATV trail (Wild Rivers Trail), single lane ATV trails and county roads (paved and dirt). While there are some rolling hills, primarily when on the single lane ATV trails, total elevation gain and loss is minor resulting in a fairly easy and potentially fast course
This is a great event to test the results of your speed work training and is also a great tune-up for many of the summer marathons and ultra marathons. Due to the generous 15-hour finish cutoff (87K) and 12-hour finish cutoff and a fairly flat course, both the 87K and 62k runs are an excellent choice for your first ultra
All 4 races will start and finish at the Wild River Campground located in Minong, Wisconsin located at 802 Railroad St, Minong, WI 54859
There will be 4 distances to choose from; 87K, 62K, 25K and 10K

There are not any race reports for this race! If you have ran it, please consider submitting one. :)

Be a Patreon 

Trail Sisters is committed to creating opportunity and participation for women in trail running. Our content is always free. Consider a monthly contribution on Patreon to support Trail Sisters so we can continue to inspire, educate and empower others!